RE: [MV] Michelin 11.00 R16 XL tires

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 20 2004 - 21:51:38 PST

I don't know how you would find out who bought them but G/L just sold 6 of
the Michelin 11.00 R16 tires on sale 685 for 931.00 plus the usual, they
was wrapped in plastic when I saw them but from what I could tell looked to
be new. Accord to the info that was with the tires the part numbers are
CAT-L-1923 sold by MICHELIN NORTH AMERICA INC. and ZZ-T-1083 sold by GENERAL
DYNAMICS LAND SYSTEMS-CANADA CORP. Hopes that helps, Wayne

>From: "Les Otte" <aotte1@alltel.net>
>Subject: [MV] Michelin 11.00 R16 XL tires
>Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 20:11:23 -0500

Get tax tips, tools and access to IRS forms – all in one place at MSN Money!
http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/home.asp