Re: [MV] Information Needed

From: Bones (mrbones@ixks.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 15:53:42 PST

Ed,
One of our M1009s has both the pintle hitch, and a Class III box hitch
receiver mounted below it, came that way from the military (Idaho Air
National Guard.) Going to set the other one up that way this year to
increase versatility.

Aftermarket box hitches should fit and cause no interference, but I would
check with the manufacturer or installer of a particular model he is
interested in just to make sure.
Good luck!

Bones