Re: [MV] M35A2 trailer hitch

From: Steve & Jeannie Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 19:16:56 PST

I made on last year for my CCKW (same would work on an M35) where
I took some angle iron and made two brackets that hook over the top/back
of the bumperettes and extend down towards the ground with a cross piece
that holds a receiver hitch holder. The vertical angles are held in place by
two bolts and plates that are just below the bumperettes and extend up the
back of them. There are also some angle braces from the verticals

Works slick!

Steve AKA Dr Deuce