[MV] Chicago Area MV Parts warehouse open house/Closing for good!

From: Dukw (dukw@voyager.net)
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 13:43:33 PST

The Chicago Area And Northern Illinois MVCC is having a club event at Pete
Michaels MV Warehouse On Tuesday Evening April 20, 2004.

All are invited to attend. Pete is CLOSING his warehouse for GOOD! The
building is scheduled for demolition by local City Officials (they think
it's an eyesore and he has too much junk). He has a LOT of M series parts,
special vehicle related tools and accessories. Everything is for sale!

Single item quantity or large quantity pricing!

What ever is not sold will most likely go to some scrap dealer and be gone
forever!

Check our local club web site www.chicagomvpa.com for more info. Click on
the flashing arrow.

Also if anyone is interested in contacting him, I would be glad to pass
your contact info to him. I would rather see some MV collector or parts
dealer pick up his inventory than have it go to scrap.

Hank LaBarbara
1945 DUKW
1953 M37
Newsletter Editor - Chicago Area And Northern Illinois MVCC