[MV] Current Armour Restorations.

From: Nickolay Panov (patio@mail.ru)
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 14:00:51 PST

    Dear Doug.
    Probably all have forgotten about me? Much more fascinating can offer adventures for film our club "Poisk". Rise of the tank of the period WWII from a bog and restoration of this tank up to a running condition. It will turn out the whole history of a military vehicle of the period WWII.
    If details and many pictures interest you, write to me on e-mail. We have a lot of interesting videomaterial now. The duration of our project will not exceed 12 months.
    Regards,
Nickolay Panov.
V.Gastinec, 75-86
222310, Molodechno