Re: [MV] me and my M35 took a hit from a semi today

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 11:14:42 PST

Wow, you are really lucky!

They drive so fast on I-94, I don't know what it is about that highway.
Between Battlecreek, MI and Ann Arbor, MI I've seen the traffic average
almost 80 mph. It's lunacy. I was pulling a trailer with my SUV doing
about 70 mpgh on I-94 recently, and I seriously considered taking the
sideroads, so many people were blowing by me.

Dave