Re: [MV] Question about a picture

From: Bill (bill@welovenh.com)
Date: Sun Mar 28 2004 - 14:47:11 PST

Everette,

My uncle was a Captain in the 1st Infantry Division, 16th Regiment and
was on the first wave at Omaha Beach.

If you send me a good scan of the picture I will forward it on to him to
see if he can indentify any of it.

After landing he was temporarily assigned to the Headquarters Company
because of casualties so he may be aware of the answers that you are
looking for.

Bill Wolf

--

To our detractors in the war against terrorism (especially the French and the Spanish). Remember the wise words of Winston Chruchill as the Nazi's Stormed across Europe...

..."Each one hopes that if he feeds the crocodile enough, the crocodile will eat him last. But I fear - I fear greatly - the storm will not pass." Sir Winston Churchill 1939