My first request for help

From: Colin M Rush (chesnimnus@juno.com)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 23:15:27 PST

I have a couple questions that maybe some of you can help me with.
Vehicle is an IHC M-5H-6, ex-Navy rig, with the Red Diamond 361B motor.
I need help finding a current interchange source or number for the
following items:

Oil Filter Element
IHC Part Number is 110608H
Bendix or Zenith Part Number is FR-390-2 (not absolutely sure of which
manufacturer is correct)

Fuel Filter Element
IHC Part Number is 114929HX
Michiana Part Number is SA 12800 G

Spark Plugs
Champion Part Number is J-9-64

Does anyone have any old manuals, parts books, or other sources for
replacements for these that are available via current suppliers, such as
Wix, Fram, or other? I have the guy at NAPA working on it, but so far he
has been unsuccessful. He is going back to the factories to see if they
have any current interchanges. Even some interchange part numbers to
other brands would help, even if the company is no longer around, as
their numbers may show up in the current interchange listings. If anyone
can shed some light on this, I would appreciate the help.

-Colin Rush/International Scouts and Trucks of Oregon

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!