Anyone near Long Island coming to Aberdeen Rally?

From: Neil E. Amrhein (neil@compu-powr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 04:05:31 PST

List,
    Is there anyone who is coming to the Aberdeen East Coast rally from northern NJ or southern NY/Long Island, who would be willing to transport some parts back up that way after the show? I sold some parts to a guy who lives on Long Island, and I am trying to save him some shipping, since the parts are bulky/heavy.

    Or, is anyone heading up that way through Baltimore anytime soon?

    Please contact me off list if you can help.

    Thanks,
        --Neil