hotel rooms at Aberdeen

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 04:41:22 PST

The 2004 East Coast Convoy has reserved a block of discounted rooms at
Aberdeen for the Rally and Swap meet. You will need to reserve a room
directly with the hotel. Be certain to let them know that you are a
participant in the East Coast Convoy to get the discounted rate.

For further information, and to make a reservation to the
2004 East Coast Convoy web page at:
http://www.eastcoastconvoy.com/food.html

The number of rooms is very limited, and once gone we will not be able
to get additional rooms. There are certainly less expensive hotels in
Aberdeen but, if you have stayed at any of these hotels in the past you
will appreciate the clean rooms, hot water, etc. that you will find at
the Sheraton Four Points Hotel, Aberdeen.

There is a link to the hotel, as well as a reservation link. Please
contact me if you have any questions or, require additional information.

--
Bruce Kalin
Convoy coordinator