RE: [MV] AS-1729 antenna question

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 03:43:36 PST

I'm having too much fun with this list and start to ask first and read about
it later. A "vertical dipole", it must be a masterpiece of design to you
radio guys out there, hope I didn't insult anybody with a simplistic
question.
As far as a CB antenna, perhaps it will work for short range communications
at least and it sure looks better.
Thanks everybody for your help!
Bjorn
Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains (light snow on the ground this morning)