Re: [MV] New military weapons program

From: Doc Bryant (rbhonk1@cox.net)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 10:16:18 PST

I wondered if ziplock bags and balloons would be classified as prohibited
items if one also had in one's possession a lacrosse stick?

I am absolutely sure a "funnellator" would be on the prohibited items list.

Imagine the questions on the forms....

Will this article be filled with something other than air or helium?
Have you ever been convicted of a hosing?
Are you or have you ever been addicted to Bozo the Clown cartoons?

The Water Police would have had a field day with my college dorm. We all
scrounged three foot sections of surgical rubber tubing as offensive water
weapons. Knot one end and fill through the open end, then clamp it off. A
wonderful close to medium water combat weapon. Plus, it can fire around
corners and underneath dorm room doors (A practice banned by the Geneva RA
Convention).

I hope everyone got a good laugh over the April Fool's day weapons of wet
destruction website.

Doc Bryant