Re: [MV] Tools and quality?

From: Steve & Jeannie Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 13:59:46 PST

If you have any vehicle with Budd wheels (M35 CCKW M54 etc)
you should always have one of those little "Q" wrenches that hold
the outer Budd nut from turning OR a cheap 1.5" open end wrench.
I bought my 1st one from Sears, ~$32. Mind you, you only have to
use this sometimes when you have a flat on a dual set up. I thought
~$32 was a bit steep for this function (still has not been used). On
the next HMV that needed this, I bought a ~$3 chinese made one...

Steve AKA Dr Deuce