Re: [MV] Tools and quality?

From: John Seidts (jseidts@astory.com)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 14:09:11 PST

I have been using Craftsman tools for quite some time, usually hand tools as
most of the stuff I work on, like
http://www.astory.com/forgottenfield/turret.html
needs to be taken apart carefully. I have been pleased with their quality
and you can't beat their return policy. They are made in USA, which is very
important to me, and if you are on the road, you can stop by any Sears and
get a replacement tool to replace a broken one.