RE: [MV]Buyer beware Military Generator manuals FS

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 04 2004 - 21:34:56 PDT

I've bought some manuals from this guy before. I didn't get all the TMs that
I paid for and what I did get was so filthy I had to trash them. He did
refund some money after a very long wait but with his attitude after the
sale I'll never buy from him again. I'm Wayne Harris and I approve this
message.