Re: [MV] [MV]Buyer beware Military Generator manuals FS

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 04:19:46 PDT

I've bought some manuals from this guy before. I didn't get all the TMs
that
I paid for and what I did get was so filthy I had to trash them. He did
refund some money after a very long wait but with his attitude after the
sale I'll never buy from him again. I'm Wayne Harris and I approve this
message.

**** Yes, Your Wayne Harris & We've been all through this before. Buddy,
give it a rest. I had to explain after the last time you put out your
whining message about what happened. In my opinion your a thief as I am
sure I sent you the stuff. I DID refund most of the $ because I DID pay
shipping on stuff I sent you. You ended up wiht the stuff for about free
if I remember right. EVERYBODY ELSE I have ever done deals with ( & I
don't post stuff for sale as often as you ) was happy. YOUR THE EXTREME
MINORITY !!! Get over it. Sheesh..
  After your last tirade I said I wouldn't ever do it again. I'd toss
'em in the trash before having to hear crap from you. Guess I shoulda
done it with this manual. Stupid me for thinking I'd do somebody on the
list a favor & maybe provide soemthin somebody needs & feel good about
it.
  Oh well, maybe somebody (not you) will still need it & be happy.
  And after the next message I got, I guess I'm back up to 50% approval,
eh ?
Ayways,still got it if anybody needs it (& the ohter parts to manuals
about generators.
Steve

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!