Hello all! (new member)

From: Brian Sikkema (bjsikkem@mtu.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 17:01:54 PDT

Hey there everyone,

Allow myself to introduce.... myself....

My name is Brian Sikkema, I'm working on restoring a 1971 AM General M35A2.
It's in great running/mechanical condition, but the rest is in need of some
TLC, a few new parts, etc. Anyway, I've been poking around online for
information and I came across this list, looked like it would be a good
source.

Right now my current hunt is for unit marking information, I have some good
guides on where the markings go, etc, but I'm hoping to find some
information on specific unit markings, especially from the Vietnam war
period. No luck thus far.

So anyway, just thought I'd say hi, I'm looking forward to getting involved!

Brian