Re: [MV] Hello all! (new member)

From: Ray Fougnier (rfougnier@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 17:29:36 PDT

Ok, Austin, welcome to the group. This is the best group therapy you
will find! I'm still a newb too, but I've seen a lot of info go through
this list, so I'm sure you will find an answer. One place to look is in
David Doyle's books. He is a regular here as well. Another thing you
can do is back search the archives to see if this has been answered before.

Ray
1970 Kaiser M35A2, Detroit, KC8KWN