Re: [MV] cleaning and painting a radiator

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 02:23:06 PDT

my .02 concerning something I know about --- be very careful using pressure
washer on radiator, it is possible to bend fins and flues, anyone who doubts
this is welcome to look at my M37 radiator that has a Zorro style mark
across it where I got too close. Keep nozzle well back from radiator and it
works excellent. If you use detergent rinse extra for detergent is
corrosive to brass in radiators.

Everette