RE: [MV] 6.2l question

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 00:41:52 PDT

Hi
To add to what Chance said, the injector pumps are actually the same
Stanadyne DB-2 pump but the vacuum accessories etc that mount on them
are different. The change in name on the engine actually occurred
during the timeframe of the Humvee series production so you can see some
with the DDA name on them but the ones from the 90's on just say GM now.

Glenn