RE: [MV] Dash lights

From: D O (dohe69@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 08:20:26 PDT

One thing I did for my dash lights was to swap the 1873 bulb from the
blinding turn signal indicator with the stock 181? dash bulb. I am not sure
if the 1873 is standard for the turn signal indicator or not, but it helped
1/2 the dash. The bulb on the other side of the dash I swapped with the
flame heater monitor which happened to have an 1864 installed. Now I can
just barely see what my gauges say at night!

Will have to try the spacing trick too.