Re: [MV] 24 V battery charger?

From: Buzz (buzz@softcom.net)
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 21:41:31 PDT

Dick,
If you use a 12V charger across one battery at a time there is no need to disconnect the series
connection. The charger will only "see" the battery that it is connected to.
I use two of these chargers from HoBo Freight.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=42292
I got 'em on sale for about $5.00 ea.

I also bought some of their solar chargers,
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=44768
they work great on the P.U. truck but as yet I haven't adapted them to the MUTT.

Regards,

Buzz