RE: [MV] [MVlist] Re: new light switch available - it can't just turn on the ...

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Fri Apr 16 2004 - 10:41:59 PDT

Hi Ken
You are right about the legend pilot lamp. If you leave it in the brake
mode 1 led will be on which will last a long time without draining the
battery to the point where it is a problem. I know it can be left on
for 6 months and still start in a humvee. Or if you plan on not
starting the truck in the next few months you can just shut off by
hitting "All Off". You are also right about the prices. Eventually
like everything else the market for them at any price will saturate and
they will come down to normal pricing which will no doubt be somewhere
between 150 and 200 for the next few years.

Glenn