Re: [MV] aberdeen show

From: cgarbee@ipass.net
Date: Fri Apr 16 2004 - 12:30:20 PDT

Registrar for the Aberdeen rally is Tony Norton. His email is: Tony Norton
<tonynorton@comcast.net> He is really good about returning email quickly and
can answer most any question you have about the rally or put you in touch with
the correct person. I don't think that he will mind my passing out his email
here...

The organizing club has a website for the rally, my computer will load it some
days, will not some others... I think it has something to do with the firewall
on the server here at work... A link to the website can be found on the
www.eastcoastconvoy.com website which is for the convoy headed to the rally
from Canada and Florida that will be arriving in Aberdeen on Thursday, May 6.

Hope to see you there,
CGarbee
Column Commander, 2004 East Coast Convoy
www.eastcoastconvoy.com
www.ncmvpa.com
www.garbee.net/~cabell