Full Red Lens Taillights and M35 radio mount

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Sat Apr 17 2004 - 08:32:09 PDT

Hi Guys
I am listing some items on Ebay but these parts may be of interest to
someone here to I will list them here first.

2 nice condition military all metal tail lamp assemblies. These are the
style used just before the new composite lamps. They are correct for
the M38A1, M151, M151A1 and M35s etc. Already have the full red face
gama goat style lenses on them. No corrosion at all. All wiring still
nice conditon not dried out. All screws operate and not seized in.
Rubber late style Packard connectors with tags still on them. 50.00 for
the pair.

1 vertical radio mounting bracket for the M35/M54/M800/M900 series
trucks. This is the special radio bracket that the shop installers use
to mount a radio such as the VRC46 or VRC64 and others on the flat floor
of the truck in front of the seat with the radio facing up. Can also be
used to mount the radio on the flat deck of a mule. Only one I have
found, very well made. NOS. 75.00.

Also have a PRC77 clamp style mount that allows the PRC77, PRC1077 and
similar size backpack radios to be securely mounted in your vehicle.
The mount allows you to place the PRC77 into it and there are 2 spring
operated clamps that you close to secure the radio. It has 4 rubber
shock absorbing feet and a flat mounting plate. Perfect with the above
mount to install a PRC77 or other backpack on your mule. The radio
faces up so you can use the standard whip antenna that is right on the
radio. Only have 1 of these. 75.00.

Pics can be sent of these items. I will be putting them on Ebay tonite.
Thanks

Glenn
MVPA
MTANJ