(no subject)

From: Henry Lines (kh6jjs@verizon.net)
Date: Sat Apr 17 2004 - 18:20:50 PDT

I am selling my S-250,GRC-142 Comm shelter with all the radios,antennas,
tuners,
tty gear the whole works as package deal, everything works and is very good
> condition.. The shelter fits perfectly on the M880's and CUCV's. I have
> at least $9,000 bucks into it, I am selling the works for $6500.00....
>>This also includes a 16ft trailer tandem axle car trailer that the
shelter is
>> on.. Let me know if you are interested, for its going on Ebay soon and
>> supply line, and military vehicle magazine....
>>
>> I am also selling my USMC 1964 Kaiser ****, It has 11 inch brakes
all around,and Warn Overdrive. It has the M31C machinegun mount, 3RD
Marine Divison comm markings. All interested parties Call me at
503-622-5356 to recieve a complete listing of equipment included and
discuss terms. Pictures of everything are available.

Thanks
Henry