Kettenkrad Gone

From: Phil Ulzheimer (phil@kettenkrad.com)
Date: Sun Apr 18 2004 - 18:05:35 PDT

Well it's a sad day for me but a happy one for Chris Loiselet, the new owner
of my Kettenkrad. Chris owns the European Body Works, a high quality body
shop in Fairfax, Virginia. He has the skill it will take to complete the
restoration. If anyone wants to contact him, his e-mail is
"jagfixor@aol.com" I plan on keeping the web site going until someone
steps up and would like to take it over. Thanks to all for all the help,
advice and camaraderie that I got at Mil-Veh. No longer: "Kettenkrad Phil"
Ulzheimer