MVPA Recruiting Station

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 09:08:55 PDT

List,
As one of the top recruiters for MVPA Membership, I have been
given the honor of manning my own Official MVPA Recruiting
Station at MV events such as the upcoming Aberdeen rally.
They have supplied me with a banner, hats and applications.
During this recruitment period, the MVPA is going against their
standard procedure of having to recruit two members in order
to get a MVPA hat. Prior to this change, I was able to have the hat that I would receive for recruiting one member sent
to the new member. During the Aberdeen event, if you sign up
for MVPA membership, you WILL receive a hat!
I will only be able to accept cash or credit card.
This offer does not include renewals or extensions. It will
only be available to NEW applications.
If I run out of hats (I'll keep a sample on hand), you will be
sent one by MVPA Headquarters.
Brochures and applications will be on the table.
I will be in the spaces H & I 26.
Thanks in advance for anticipated new recruits,
Joe Young
MVPA #12311