HMMWV MAUN HARNESS

From: Geno (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 09:09:39 PDT

Guys..I had never heard of a supplier for HUMMER parts and harnesses that
was sent to me today..by Damon ..
The folks I had contacted seemed to be straight up on their prices....????
But, now I know different.. They wanted over $2000 for a main body harness
for the HMMWV.??? Now, I find that they can be bought for around $700 from a
supplier...!!
So, to be fair, I will repost the extra harness I have - which is brand
new...for $600...
That is substantially less than my last post..and quite a bit less than it
cost me..., but - I don't need it now.
Gene