Re: [MV] A muffler on my deuce, DARE I DO IT!!!

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 20:08:30 PDT

I believe that the multi-fuel powered tanker (fuel or water) uses a muffler.
The fuel tanker uses one to reduce sparks. The water tanker exhaust runs
under the tank, to keep the water from freezing. But I could be wrong.

A mushroom goes into a bar, and asks for a drink. The bartender says...
(oops, sorry, can't tell it here)

apb