Seeking M880 Tailgate for Aberdeen / TOW Missile stuff / VMPA

From: jhooah (jhooah@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 06:35:55 PDT

Anyone have a decent (read non-rusted) M880 tailgate they want to sell at Aberdeen? Freind bought a '77 M880 wants to change out the tailgate (no I did'nt sell it to him)

I'll be headed up to Yellow S-1,R-1 across from the Display vehicles on an end row spot.
Would LOVE to bring my TOW Missile Jeep up, but have an exercise at work which will likely delay my arrival to Friday night.

Also seeking any TOW Misslile components. I have most, and as such, many people seek me out for more parts. I personally need a few expended missile cases and the parts that cover the ends.
Thanks in advance.
W. Winget

PS: The newly formed VMPA (Virginia Military Preservation Association) will hopefully have a banner at the spaces. Were trying to create a non-profit group to acquire/preserve Military historical vehicles/gear/etc. for display at events, etc. Some photo's on the VERY fledgling web site of the local groups equipment.
Enjoy:

http://www.vmpa.us

PPS: just a coincidence about the initials and MVPA, most of us are members of that as well....

e-mail jhooah@mindspring.com (Say something about the subject in the header please or it might get junked)