Re: [MV] East coast convoy, yellow serial participants

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 06:52:21 PDT

I can hit I-95 in either Jacksonville, Fl or cut across and take U.S. 84 I
believe it is to Savannah and hit it there. I would like to meet someone as
soon as I could in case either had trouble. I thought there was a convoy
from Florida and thats what made me decide to do it, otherwise I could load
my truck on my eighteen wheeler RV Toter and go in comfort to Richmond and
meet up there. Whatsamatter with all these military vehicle collectors on
the east coast, wheres the spirit, wheres the adventure seekers?????
Whatathey do, collect, restore and hide them in the garage?

Sonny