Re: [MV] CARGO COVERS

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 07:47:09 PDT

I concur.

I was thinking .... yeah that might raise wind resistance slightly... and
perhaps I should wax my 5 ton dump to lower wind resistance also .. what
the *^*%#*&^*# am I thinking...

Looks like it's time for another pill... (;->)

I think Shell oil should start a new program for MV owners. Direct Deposit
of your pay check into your Oil Charge Card account. I mean, why bother
with the banks when you can just send everything to the oil companies and
bypass those banker middlemen. (:-<)

Dave

M51 gasser - currently at about 50 cents per mile for fuel.

--
Dave