Re: [MV] Nearline MV question on Compressor Wiring

From: Steve Randall (srandall64@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 20:46:40 PDT

>At 6:05 PM -0700 4/22/04, Paul A. Thomas wrote:
>> However I've come up against a wall regarding the compressor. I have a
>>tiny 3.5 or 5 HP compressor which works when using the smallest tip on the
>>blasting gun however the compressor is rated at 15 amps and the circuits
>>in my garage are both 15 amps... After 20 minutes the circuit breaker
>>trips on either circuit.

I believe "Home Deot" and "Lowes" stores both carry a homeowners "do it
yourself book" on electrical wiring. I've gotten some great books from them
for other projects I've done around the house. Very easy reading, and easy
to understand with diagrams for examples.

Steve Randall
1952 GMC M135

Lose those love handles! MSN Fitness shows you two moves to slim your waist.
http://fitness.msn.com/articles/feeds/article.aspx?dept=exercise&article=et_pv_030104_lovehandles