Re: [MV] M35 lighting help

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@arrl.net)
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 06:54:07 PDT

Check the light bulbs themselves...sometimes the elements will touch each
other if it is a two element bulb and create false wiring problems. I once
spent over 12 hours trying to find a very similar problem you are having
only to discover the 1157 bulb had both elements touching each other.
Lights on and it looked like the turn signal was on.

Jim