Re: [MV] Fuel economy - FLAME - END THIS THREAD (NOT)

From: Caleb Pal, Network Operations (sysop@spitfire.homelinux.com)
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 08:47:23 PDT

Hello,

Just thought I would throw something in here. For my senior project I will
be converting a M35A2 multi-fuel -1d to run off of SVO, strait vegetable
oil. Seeing how diesel prices are going higher and higher (I paid $2.339
yesterday when filling up the M1009) I don't think is such a bad idea. I
think I can do the mods without ruining the vehicle, and if I want to change
it back, it will just require some removal of parts, and all that will be
left is a few holes. I plan on adding a second fuel tank (Same tank as the
passenger side) to the drivers side for SVO and re-locate the spare tire.

Caleb Pal