RE: [MV] M A S H

From: mil-veh@ziptar.com
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 14:47:17 PDT

 this one http://www.worldfromtheweb.com/Parks/MalibuCreek/PA160065.html

Is just sad...

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Shannon [mailto:fordpart@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2004 5:44 PM
To: Military Vehicles Mailing List
Subject: Re: [MV] M A S H

The way I understand what happened is: if you remember in the final episode
Klinger looks up and comments on the sunset and Potter tells him the is the
east and it is a fire. This was a real fire that was not planned but written
into the script and the vehicles still on the site were destroyed then. The
area was a ranch then but is now a California state park. If I am wrong
please let me know.

This is the web site I found.
http://www.worldfromtheweb.com/Parks/MalibuCreek/MalibuCreek.html