Re: [MV] M A S H

From: Joe Shannon (fordpart@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 14:44:25 PDT

The way I understand what happened is: if you remember in the final
episode Klinger looks up and comments on the sunset and Potter tells him
the is the east and it is a fire. This was a real fire that was not
planned but written into the script and the vehicles still on the site
were destroyed then. The area was a ranch then but is now a California
state park. If I am wrong please let me know.

This is the web site I found.
http://www.worldfromtheweb.com/Parks/MalibuCreek/MalibuCreek.html