Re: [MV] M A S H

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 25 2004 - 06:38:13 PDT

All this brings me to mind of a restaurant here in the West Palm Beach area.
Its called the 391st Bomb Group restaurant. They have a Corsair mounted on a
pole and a slew of WWII vehicles rotting into the ground. Most are just
rusted hulks withut engines. Several ambulances a couple of CCKWs several Jeeps one
of which could be an MA. It has a weird grill, might even be a Bantam or
something, I don't know. They also have an M5 Stuart tank that showed up in the
last several years. It looks restorable thus far but will probably fall victim
to the rots as everything else has. When I tell you this stuff is rough, its
an understatement.
Pity
Kenny