Re: [MV] M1009 tires + M211 and trailers

From: J. Wiehe (j.wiehe@sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Apr 27 2004 - 13:17:37 PDT

And the ground guides favourite directions:

" Go ahead, back up. Go ahead, back up. "

Then they walk up to the cab and ask why do you keep
driving forward when I'm telling you to back up ?

Once you get used to doing the " small " trailers a nice
big 48' or 53 footer will be a piece of cake.

Jim Wiehe VA3JHW
j.wiehe@sympatico.ca