Re: [MV] (MV) M880 gas mileage

From: Movnmanj1@aol.com
Date: Sat May 01 2004 - 21:42:58 PDT

Mel,
    I too had problems with fuel pumps, and of course everything you say sounds plausible, but I fail to see how this could improve gas mileage. Basically, as I see it, your pump was not delivering a sufficient amount of fuel to begin with. When the fuel was leaking out of the float bowl, was it going outside on the manifold? Or, into the intake? Don't get me wrong, but I would sure like to get that 13-15 mpg. But, I suspect that my mileage is due an aged engine, still has fair amount of power, but I can tell it's about like me-getting weaker as it gets older! (lol)