Perkins Restaurant

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun May 02 2004 - 13:48:36 PDT

Let me start this by saying I have no connection to Perkins Restaurant in
any way!!!!

And if anyone wishes to flame me for this post FLAME AWAY -- I am an old
contrary with man with thick hide and a soft spot for chidren.

 I drove my MV vehicle up to their place for lunch and saw over in corner a
framed photo and some writing about a restaurant for children that Perkins
Corp.their employees, and franchise holders support that give free meals to
sick kids.

I went on internet and found this

http://www.perkinsrestaurants.com/community.html

>From this day forward Perkins will be my choice of restaurants.

Everette

“Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things.
You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less.” General Robert E.
Lee, C.S.A.