Aberdeen Vendors with M37 Parts?

From: Ron (rojoha@comcast.net)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 06:57:12 PDT

    Does a chicken have lips?
    Recently got a 1953 M37. Needs complete wiring harness, NOS or good
(useable) take off brake drum, 8 brake pads, wheel cylinders, Master
Cylinder, brake line kit, wheel seals, 5 right side wheel studs and nuts,
Front cargo bed rack (either wood and metal or just the metal parts) etc,
etc, etc....
    Anyone bringing those parts, or specializing in those type of parts
ya'll can recommend would be much appreciated, especially if you know what
spaces they might be occupying.
    This is a brand new series of vehicle to me, so any MUST HAVE parts or
spares I should be buying would also be appreciated.
Ronzo