Re: [MV] Venders at Aberdeen/ ? apb demo

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 07:00:09 PDT

Hi Gene,

There in the past there was a directory at the rally's tent of all space
holders that have pre-registered. I would think this will still be
available this year.

We were going to install an air assist power steering in my deuce at the
  Dover, NJ show in April. Unfortunately, the supplier did not have a
unit available at that time. Art will not be able to attend Aberdeen
this year, although we can expect him there this year.

As a special note, Art is a sponsor of the 2004 East Coast Convoy and
through his generosity, we will have a $100 gift certificate that can be
used toward a power steering kit to raffle among the participants of the
convoy. So, if you're registered in the convoy and need power steering
you have a chance to save $100. We will also have a set of M37 lock out
hubs and a 24 - 12 volt inverter as part of our raffle, all thanks to
Art Bloom and M35 Products.

You need to be registered to get your raffle ticket (one per vehicle)
so, sign on and ride safely to Aberdeen.

--
Bruce Kalin
Convoy coordinator