Aberdeen Vehicle specific seminars?

From: Ron (rojoha@comcast.net)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 07:20:28 PDT

Does anyone know if there is anything like this scheduled?
    Anyone want pick a vehicle type (like an M37. M1010, M715, M35, M38A1 or
those older relics...) and give a little impromptu talk on it's pluses and
minuses, feel free to use my spaces (Purple J.K 24) for it since the 14
people I was supposed to be vending/going down with over the past several
months have backed out (I showered in January, whadda they want from a guy
?) and it looks like I'm gonna be doing a Maytag Repairman Impression
(wonder if that is eligible under the Best Individual Impression Judging?).
    For the various vehicle type experts, it might save you repeating the
same thing 20 times separately to the folks that might attend these idea
swaps, thus you only have to say the same thing 197 times over the course of
the show vs. 217 times.
    This sound like something anyone would be interested in and/or doing?