FS: Used Michelin XL 12.5R20, Alexandria, Louisiana

From: John Brian Seeling (JBSeeling@cox-internet.com)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 07:53:30 PDT

They're stored indoors, in a climate-controlled warehouse that we normally
use for Mardi-Gras beads. Gotta move them out before July 15. About 70
tires, total, for sale. About 10 brand-new tires, about 30 of the 90%
tires, and about 30 crappy tires. I will e-mail digital pics and
measurements of what I have to anyone that is serious about purchasing.
Prices are negotiable, and Mastercard and Visa are welcome for an additional
charge of 5% (or whatever the card company charges me). Tax added to
Louisiana purchases. Can palletize and band the tires for pickup by you or
a common carrier. Shipping is on you, I would call freightquote or someone
like that. They will ship from a commercial location (my truck shop). I'm
looking for something in the range from $25 (dry-rot checking started and
about 30% tread) to $200 (brand new with nipples still on the tread). The
90% or better treads, with no checking, will go for around $125 to $150,
depending on condition. I welcome anyone that wants to come look at the
tires. I bought them to run as singles on my deuces, but have not mounted
any up yet. I have no wheels, no tubes, no flaps. Just tires. Also got
plenty of 11:00R20 NDT used and plenty of 5-ton singles, the Michelin and
Goodyear 14:00R20's, but have not had the time to pick them up from
Texarkana yet. When I take the 9:00R20's off of my deuce, the complete set
of tires I have on that truck right now will be for sale for $40 each.
They're like-new with 90% tread and no checking. I have a full-time job, so
you need to give me 24hours to get pictures and measurements e-mailed back
to you. I would like you to see what you're getting before you pay, since I
don't normally sell anything and want you to know what you're purchasing
before paying. Any questions, please call my cell (318) 308-5978, or send
me an e-mail off-list. I'm also posting this on the Big Electric website
for anyone that wants to put these on their M-37 or Powerwagon with a 20"
wheel conversion.
- John Brian Seeling