ABERDEEN Gillespie Paint delivery to Aberdeen- Pre Order

From: Ron (rojoha@comcast.net)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 08:09:35 PDT

FROM HANKIE..... REPLY TO HIS EMAIL, not mine

Hey all:

While I am not going to be able to make it to Aberdeen due to family
commitments, My faithful manservant Ronzo will be down with some spaces:
PURPLE J,K 24

 If anyone needs Gillespie paint, let me know and I will send it down with
him.

Gallons- $23.00 ea / $90.00 case of 4

Spray cans- $6.00 ea / 62.50 Case of 12

BTW: If anyone has been trying to contact me, I have been out of town for
several weeks renovating a house for my parents, so I have been very behind
on returning calls. I apologies, and will catch up on stuff soon.

 Thanks

Hank

hfackovec@military-markings.com