USMC M813A1 under bed stowage?

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 08:17:15 PDT

Does anyone have the dimensions of the stowage area for the
drop-sides on the USMC M813s? I'm going to get some ramps so I can
load the Dingo in the bed. I'd like the ramps to fit in the slots
neatly with out any chance of their coming out and so they need to
just fit.

I don't have physical possession of the truck yet so I can't measure it myself.

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -