Re: [MV] FS NOS 12V WWII Fuel Tank Gauge

From: John Seidts (jseidts@astory.com)
Date: Sun May 02 2004 - 18:31:28 PDT

Bad news is all I have are gone. Good news is that there may be more, but I
won't know until after Aberdeen. If you wanted one and didn't get one (and
there were a bunch of you), please send me another email letting me know
that you want to be on the hold list for them. They should be same price,
same condition.