Re: [MV] Aberdeen MV List HQ

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 19:39:18 PDT

If all goes as planned I hope to have a little something to eat at space
J-11 in the grassy purple area Friday night. My brother, the cook in the
family, is going to prepare a meal with a little southern flavor with enough
for everybody here on the list and in the convoy. Convoy folks wear your
official t-shirt if you want to. I will. We will eat until it is gone.
After dark I have a little something planned in the entertainment
department. Sorry it doesn't involve shaking my bare belly, but it should
be good anyway. I have found nothing draws a crowd like free food.

Hope to see everyone there. No excuses, it's free.
Joe Trapp